Hook like fibers spiraling, clamping or looping into skin, causing pimples. Is it yeast, lyme or jock itch?

I have small hook like fibers spiraling,clamping or looping into skin & causing pimple like lessons & forming pods that expell more contagious microscopic splinter or hook like fibers. They will have layers of pods where they weave beneath skin,or a top & bottom to the lesion that can resemble hair or splinters ranging from clear to black. The emit grains like a tight micro fluffball in christaline substance at times that will eventualllyl burst spreading more dust like fibers,(also clr2blck) my brother exposed me to this fr tropics. Yeast? Candida? Lyme? jock itch? Herpies( pox )
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013