Hole on the shin after falling on a railing, dent feels like no bone there. What to do ?

Hi, my name is AAAA and I m 13. When I was skateboarding at around 10 or 11 I feel on a railing and when I looked at my shin there was a hole in it but not to deep and I could see the bone. My parents never took me to the doctor and now I just have skin over the hole and if you were to apple pressure on or you could literally renewal the hole. It s weird and it is a scar and a dent and when I run my fingers down my shin the area where it happened feels like there is no bone there. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
This is not a very worrying thing. Atonic muscles do present abnormally without symptoms. Do some leg muscle strengthening exercises, fomentation with warm water daily and take vitamin B tabs daily along with calcium and vitamin E and do Vitamin E oil massage.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.