Hodgkin's lymphoma with characteristics of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Will the cancer go away completely?

My nephew (26 yo) was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma with characteristics of non-hodgkins lymphoma. What is the correct name for this type of lymphoma? Told it is rare and slow growing and is being prescribed reduxin. He has already gone through a years worth of chemotherapy . He new Doctor is at Indiana University Medical. Will the cancer every go completely away or will he have to live with it forever? Will and could he die from this cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012