Hits a nerve, knee cap and elbow, leg cramps, autistic. Is it related to autistic?

I hope someone can help me, my son passes out when he hits a nerve, knee cap or elbow , now today he got a leg cramp and passed out, my son is 14. When he was younger it would happen all the time we took him to the doctors they told me not to worry about it he was fine, it has been several years since it has happened until today. Is there something more I should be concerned about. My son is autistic not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012