Hit the top of head, stiffness in neck, headache, nausea after having coke

I was putting something in the bottom of refrigerator- crisper-I was squatting and when I raised up suddenly I hit the top of my head while rising straight up from a knee bending position. It was with a lot of force, yet I did not experience a headache . Though I had stiffness in my neck , and still do, somewhat. This happened about 24 hours ago. Today and tonight I m only having mild pains intermittently in the head, but it feels a little heavy, and i had slight nausea tonight that subsided after I drank a coke. Do you think I will be ok? I am a RN. I thought about going to bed and see how I feel in the morning. Thank you. Ginny N.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012