Hit on the shin, difficulty in walking, swelling throughout knee, foot, pain on applying pressure. Treatment suggestion?

It s been 4 days since I slipped and slid across my countertop, upon the downward fall to the other side of counter, the only part of my body to hit was my shin, my shin hit on the very edge of the countertop, I weight 155lbs, so after 4hrs of constant severe pain I went to hospital (already unable to walk) they did X-rays of shin and knee area, Dr said he did not see anything... however at time of diagnosis I had purple toes, severe fever in leg and knee, and nothing could touch my skin without feeling like needles... not much has changed since then.. now I still have swelling , severe throughout knee area and below, seconds after I stand up with crutches, I still get numbness, tingling , shocks, fever in knee, swelling at impact sight has not gone down, I cannot put any weight on even my toes without feeling pain in impact spot, and my foot is so swollen it hurts to apply any pressure... what should I do, or what might be wrong... I ve done ice, elevation, and no weight, these 4 days.. stayed in bed only..
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012