Hit on the rear and back, often experience spinning post the episode, headache, sleeping problems. What could have happened?

Two days ago I left to pick my children up from school. It was raining terribly outside. Upon returning home my little one wanted me to pick him up and take him inside. It was still raining hard so I attempted to do what he asked of me. Once putting him in the house I was going to return to the car to help my other son. When I went to walk the door and placed my foot on the rug I slipped and my feet went out from under me. I hit solid on my rear and back. I cut my arm up and have bruising. I did not hit my head but ever since the fall I haven t felt quite right. At times I feel like the room is spinning. I also have a small headache . I have not been sleeping well at all. I just lay there. Eventually I may doze off but I wake up on an average of 5 to 7 times. Is it possible that something was thrown off balance from the fall? I would like to find out what is going on with me.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Mandy.., you didn't have any head injury, while you got hurt,
hence there is nothing serious , do not worry...
the bruise in the arm, and leg will heal by a week..

Take care..