Hit on the head, seems to be completely fine. What things should be watched out for?

My 5 year old son hit his head about 2 hours ago on the edge of a coffee table - he hit it hard, but I think the sounds of it hurt more than the actual hit. I think he has a headache , and I do not see a scratch or a bump. He has not complained of anything else. I have asked him questions and he has been able to answer them all. He seems completey fine - but I have kept him up for a while, and it is 2 hours past his bedtime.. how long do I need to keep the poor kid up to watch him? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012