Hit on the bride of the nose, persistent sensitivity in nose, continuous headache. Cause of concern?

I went to get out of my car but realized that i forgot to grab something to i turned to the passenger seat to grab it and without looking i stood up and hit the bridge of my nose on the edge of my car door. That was 4 days ago and my nose is still very sensitive and i have had a headache non-stop for the last two. should i be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at HCM
nose and surrounding structures are very sensitive to injury.
there can be damage to cartilage or bone that might cause severe pain in that area.
it will take some time for pain to decerease.
if pain is not subsiding or increasing go for x ray nose for any fractures or deformity.
if there is defect in x ray then you can proceed with further investigation and management.
regards