Hit on the back of head, have mild soreness, eyes seem to be turning black beside the nose. Concerning?

I fell yesterday ice skating and hit the back of my head (near the crown on the right side of my head). My head was tender to the touch (like a sunburn ), but no knot on my head. I have not had a headache and seem to be fine...a little sore from the fall. But now my eyes are turning black especilly beside my nose . I am a little concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013

Thanks for your query

i can feel your concerns

you seems to have fracture of skull

i advise you to consult your doctor

have a proper clinicall examination

you will need few investigations like Xray or CT SCAN HEAD after consulting your doctor

wishing you a speedy recovery

Hope i have ansewered your query
i am available for your help