Hit on shin, swollen, burning sensation, sharp pain. Should i be concerned?

Hi, I slipped and fell at work 4days days ago. Apparently I hit my shin hard on the kitchen floor, right afterwards there was a burning sensation and started to swell. I went home and iced the swollen part and rested for the night. Since then it has bruised up, swelling has went down a little but there s still a small swollen bump outside the bruised area. There s a sharp pain whenever I press on it, I ve been trying to ice it as much as possible but I m still walking around doing daily work activities. Should I be concerned? Or should I just let it heal with rest?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012