Hit on nose. Nose swollen. Having nasal congestion. Permanent damage?

hi. I got slapped/hit 10 days ago on my nose . it bled for 10 nose was swollen for 3-5 days quite prominently. maybe there is little swelling left on side of brdige of nose. i have a been to ENT specialits and head and neck surgoeon, they said everything is fine. but im experiecing some nasal congestion and when i had slight cold it becomes little difficult to breath from nose properly. i wanted to ask, is swelling has gone down why im still getting some nasal congestion. it gets better after taking decongetsant this permenant and what is the cause of it?and how much time would it take? if the 2 doctors said its okay,so should i worry about anything they missed maybe.please guide me doctor. i will be very grateful.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013