Hit on head with slight concussion, little nausea, ringing in ears, pain around the jaws. Any cortex damage ?

my husband hit his head under a set of steps at the hotel he was an engineer for he bent down to pick something up under the stairwell and came up quick hit his right top side of his head. Went to ER, as soon as we went home they said a slight concusson but did not do a cat scan or otherwise, told him to take it easy and prescribed him a NSAID, as a swelling precaution with the guidelines of nausia or vomiting to go to the ER immediately He had a little nausia and ringing in his ears for a day with a little bit of pain on his cheekbone. What I have noticed is a slight behavior change and he has pain around his jaw it s been a little over a year. Should I be concerned about Cortex damage, blot clot that didn t desolve potentially or a bleeding capilary or otherwise?? He has been getting a few headaches lately... just a bit of advice would help... he is not telling me when he has a headache now because I keep asking questions, as my mother was a doctore, since passed away, so I learned alot. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013