Hit on head, tingling fingers, bumps appeared, neck and head hurts, no headache. Should go for treatment?

i hit my head very hard 6 hours ago, strange thing was my head to my fingers went tingly, but my head was not bad. I mean I fell back from wheelchair onto concrete step. So I would think it would hurt. Now my neck hurts, and when I put my head up my base of my head hurts. Should I just leave it or should I go get it looked at. Feel funny but not sick or even a headache . Bump with cut but no headache.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012