Hit on eye, swollen eye, bone area tender to touch. Is it normal?

I got hit in the eye about 2 weeks ago. They thought I broke the bone above my eye(eyebrow area) everything came back negative and it was swollen shut for 2-3 days. not, i have my range of eye movement back, and no longer have headaches . however, the bone area is still a little tender to the touch, and I can t seem to open my eye as wide as my other one, or as much as I could before the injury . Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
You may have damaged the nerves in the area. These are likely to recover fully but may take a few more weeks to return to normal.
Dr K A Pottinger.