Hit my forhead and it feels tight, Is that normal?

I hit my forehead,and now it is really sore, and it feels tight, Is that normal?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
WELCOME TO HEALTHCAREMAGIC
IF YOU ARE HAVING COMPLAINS AFTER HITTING YOUR FORE HEAD YOU SHOULD TAKE IT SERIOUSLY
BETTER YOU CONSULT SURGEON/ NEUROSURGEON AND GET CHECKED UP YO RULE OUT ANY INTERNAL INJURY
HOPE YOU BE ALRIGHT SOON
Neurologist, Surgical Dr. Sukhdeep Singh's  Response
first thing i want to know is time of injury, its very important for a treating surgeon to know how old is injury. another thing i want you to do is elaborate your symptoms in details. let me know if there is any local redness, discharge, puffiness, crepitus or ny fever. if none of the above are there and injury is recent you can apply local ice packs take ibrufon 400mg twice a day. you have to be vigilant about danger signs like altered sensorium, vomiting convulsions or visual symptoms. if any of the above is there you need to consult a doctor immediately and get a computerized tomographic scan done. thanks