Hit head in raft, rode on roller coaster. Why did I wake up with sore throat and headache?

I m sixteen and yesterday I went to a theme park. I was at the water park and fell out of the raft on the ride. For the next two hundred feet or so at the end of the slide (I fell out on the last major turn), I was under the heavy raft with the rest of my family in it. When I toppled over, I hit the top of my head about twice or three times. When I emerged from the tunnel, the life guard pulled me out from under the raft and another life guard asked me if I knew where I was. When I said yes, she let me go. Before I left the park, I rode a large wooden coaster, which I admit wasn t the smartest decision. However, this morning I woke up with a very sore neck , a headache , and I m very sleepy and lethargic. My head is muddled, and I can t seem to concentrate on much. I m worried - do you think I should go get my head checked out? Or am I okay?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer