Hit head and had bad headaches. What can help? Can it be result of lack of sleep?

I am a cheerleader and one of my flyers fell on top of my head, snapping it back pretty violently a few weeks ago. I had a bad headache for a few days after and I was a little sensitive to light a few hours after but then those went away. But, now everytime we have practice, I do something active, or even if I turn my head quickly sometimes, I will feel a sharp pain in my head. I also have pain at the back of my head right beside my spinal chord, but like at the very bottom of my skull where it attaches to the neck , however, I was not hit there. And I ve been pretty tired lately, but tht might also just be because of lack of sleep. Should I go to see a doctor about this? Or is it pretty safe to say that I will be fine?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012