Hit head. Had CAT scan. Have headache, vomiting and lightening strikes in eyes. Is anything serious?

Yes, I fell nine days ago and hit my head really hard. Went to ER for cat scan. It came out clear but I have had a slight dull head ache since my fall. That night and a couple days later, I kept throwing up. When I close my eyes, I see bright lightening strikes, sometimes when eyes are open also. Could this be serious? Thank you. Sorry, I am on soc. sec. only and don t have money to pay. Thanks anyway.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012