Hit head 2 weeks ago. Had bump, headache nausea. Now, head still sore. Normal?

Hi, I hit my head 2 weeks ago pretty hard when I stood up. I had a a small bump and a head ache for 3 days. Slight nausea . I do not have any headache now or nausea, but when I touch my head it is still very painful in the area I hit. A very sharp pain. There is no bump and I could not see any bruising. Is this normal for the area you hit on the top of your head to still be sore to the touch 2-3 weeks after you hit your head?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012