Hit from back of the face weeks ago, persisting facial tenderness, popping jaw. Treatment required?

I was involved in a automobile accident last week hit from behind my face hit the left side of something can not remember fell as I passed out for a few seconds. Did moved car out of street a few feet . I did tried to get out of my car and my legs will not hold me up a week later my side of face is still tender can not sleep and is tender my jaw popts when I move it . In pain please tell should i be checked by doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012

Thank you for the query.

After such trauma, there is always possibility of fractures. Moreover, you have had concussion, what indicates that the trauma was strong enough to affect your brain. You definitely should visit your doctor for check up and for head CT.

Hope this will help.