Hit forehead. Had blood in nose, swelling on face, bruising on forehead, eyes. Should I be worried?

Hi about 3 weeks ago I got pushed into a freezer and hit my forehead pretty hard really don't recall the hit but for days after wards I had blood in my nose and swelling on my face between my eyes and bruising on my forehead and eyes and nose still after 3 weeks the lump got smaller but is still there and is sore should I worry about this?????
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Thank you for posting your query.
You should not worry about this, as you are going to recover fully.
The injuries mentioned are regarding the nose and external soft tissue, and no internal injury to brain occurred.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email:
My blog: