Hit ear against water, sharp ear pain, oozing of brownish-yellow liquid. Taken Ibuprofen. Treatment?

So I was tubing behind a boat yesterday and when I fell off I hit my ear against the water. Afterwards there was sharp pain and I thought I just got clogged up.. But, when I got home my ear was still hurting so I tried to dry it out with a Q-tip and a brown yellowish liquid was on it, and a little blood I took some ibuprofen for the pain and went to sleep. Then today when I woke up there was liquid coming out of my ear.. What should I do? Should I go to the doctor or wait and see if it gets better?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012