Histroy of kidney stones. Sharp pain in groin, nausea, unable to pee, lots of water intake. Urine test showed blood, no infection. Help

On Monday I went to the dr with pain in the left side of my stomach and nauseous for 3 days. My urine test showed a large amount of blood but no infection. I was sent home with anti- nausea medicine suspecting a kidney stone which I have had several. It is Thursday and the urge to pee is overwhelming. Sharp pain in my groin but I am not passing much ironed. I just purchased azo over the counter and the pan is going away. Still not peeing. What is the danger to me if I am not getting rid of the fluid I am taking in as I am drinking lots is water?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013