Histroy of having sex with prostitute and slipping of condom. Tests for STD?

I have a habit of going to call girls and I always practice safe sex with condoms.

Last night (Just 5 hours ago),I had an intercourse with one such girl and as a habit,I always use two condoms of durex make.

Soon after the start of penetrative vaginal sex,when I was about to change position from being underside to being upper side,my penis came off and the condoms slipped-off and left behind inside the vagina of the girl.
I could notice some pre-ejaculate(which I dont know was exposed or not) on my slightly slack penis,the girl later pulled out the condoms herself conveniently,though they were not visible to me at first place and informed me that though the condoms slipped-off,I was safe from disease,since it was not possible in this case that condom went far ahead inside(since she pulled it off easily) and my penis lay bare inside her vagina after the slip off,before I took it out.Had it been the case she wouldn't have pulled out the condoms easily. That was her reply.

Later I freshly applied a new set of condoms and completed the intercourse.

I am really worried if there should be a cause of concern for the slip-off.

What should be done at my end?
Any PEP/Post exposure sort of thing treatment needed?
What are the chances of contracting disease this way?

Early reply can be of immense help as I have to plan for my marriage soon.

Awaiting a kind response.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013