History of tachycardia. Pregnant, have palpitation and fast heart rate. Have vitamin D deficiency and gallbladder stones

hi! i am a 32 years woman & have been experiencing really weird things lately... it started in june last year when i had a tachycardia after having my lunch, i couldn t understand what was happening to me & when rushed to the hospital i was feeling much better but then also my heart rate was 140... Dr. said that it was an anxiety attack as i had my exams after 3 days... i experienced similar symptoms after this episode & became insomanic... i used to feel scared for no reason... i got myself checked up again & the cardiologist came to the conclusion that i had an episode of psvt ... Now I am 5 months pregnant & i keep experiencing palpitation & fast heart rate, especially after taking heavy meals... i often have sleepless nights & feel the same fear at times... I am also vitamin D deficient & have stones in my galbladder too... please help me to get rid of all my diseases ....
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013