History of sunburns and acne. Does sebaceous hyperplasia lead to cancer? Treatment?

Female. Age 52. Fair skin. History of sunburns, and acne . Family history of skin cancer (basal and mm that metastasized to brain) Went to dermatologist for moles on my face that are increasing in size and number. He said it would be expensive, cosmetic (not covered by ins)and would require stitches on each incision to close and each of the ten would be sent to pathology at a whopping $1000 additional cost. He said Scarring would be more unsightly than mole. I left dissatisfied. He never mentioned sebaceous hyperplasia . But now I think that is my condition. My questions? Does sebaceous hyperplasia lead to cancer? (squamous is what I read) Will moderate to deep peels help to keep the gland and cell growth at bay? What other treatments should I investigate? Laser, electro, needles? I would like a treatment (diagnosis) that my insurance would cover.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012