History of rehab for alcohol and drug abuse. Smoked drugs, drinking. Burning arms, swollen veins, bruise on knees

hello, please get back to me asap as i am really starting to get worried. I went to detox in june for alchohol and drug abuse, and was in rehab for almost 6 months following. I have been drinking almost daily since i got out in october. I went out lastnight and decided to smoke about a gram of crack, snort a half gram of speed, and drink an 8 pack. after not doing these drugs for quite some time, i felt overly high and stayed up all night, which usually wouldnt be the case prior to me going to rehab, as i was doing larger amounts. Soo im still awake, feeling very off and definitely extremely high still. my arms started to burn about 4 hours ago, and in the past 3 hours the tops and back of my forearms have gone bright red and are burning, the veigns on the tops of my hand are alternating from swollen to sucked in, and the skin on my hands is going from tight to red and burning. My body looks ovvverly discoloured and bruised ( i do generally have a bit of discoloration and bruise easily) and my right arm almost looks like it has a bunch of finger marks allover it. my knee caps look like one big muddy coloured bruise, and my legs gradually turn purple down to my feet, which are like purpley grey. Im so sorry about this long msg, ive honestly been online looking for answers for like 3 hours and am just scaring myself, but also dont want to go to the doctor and have people see me all discoloured and high... thank you so much for your time!!

thought id mention that with what ive read, maybe i am experiencing gout?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013