History of ptb, latest X-ray showed suspicious densities on upper right lobe. Is it a scar from previous ptb?

hello... i have ptb before, i undergo medical treatment for 6 mos. after that my doctor said i m ok... it has been 6 years already, 4 cleared chest xrays done... my problem is, i have this latest xray with me and it says suspicious densities on upper right lobe, apicolordotic view is suggested ! question: what could be the possible reason for this densities... could it be the scar from my previous ptb? how come it s not seen from my previous xray s? right now i only experienced back ache... thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012