History of perc procedure for stone removal. Have leakage around incision

My husband will have a several more perc procedures for stone removal as he has in the past. My concern is I feel I need to be there 24/7 because it leaks so much around the incision. Have they improved so it doesnt leak constantly. It literaly would run a constant trickle and needless to say I finaly purchased jumbo boxes of jumbo pads and literaly used a box a day easily. I just know its important to keep the patient dry .
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
thank you for your query,

the common side effects of PCNL include-
Transient blood in the urine.
Transient fever.
Transient leakage of urine for few days after operation

but constant trickling is a cause for worry.

1.kindly keep the area clean and hygienic so as to avoid infection.
also try to avoid heavy lifting or driving for 2 weeks following surgery, however
light activity such as walking is advise a healthy diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables to keep your
bowels regular.
3.You can return to work when you feel fit and able, depending on what sort of work you do.

keep taking the post-op tabs that have been prescribed and the symptoms will subside

thank you,
wishing you good health