History of miscarriage. Done blood test. How does Ascard help conceive or prevent miscarriage?

Hi doctor, My age has 27 years and I have been two years married. I have had two missed abortions. My doctor has now prescribed me Ascard 75mg. Prior to her prescription, she had my blood tested for the following (with results): Anti-cardiolipin IGG............1.4 GPL/ml Ser.Anti-cardiolipin IGM.......3.8 MPL/ml Protein-C............................106% Antithrombin III...................104% Protein-S............................96% Lupus Anticoagulant ...........Negative I am reluctant to use Ascard as it is generally given to cardic patients. Can you please tell me how the Ascard can help mesr conceive or prevent a miscarriage?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012