History of migraine, have regular bouts of headache followed by vomiting with profuse sweating, dry heaving, terrible stomach pains, had taken midol. What could this be?

yesterday afternoon about 8.00PM I Had a small headache it hurt in my forehead , it was very hot tht day too. so i shook it off thinking i only the heat.i get migranes frequently so i did my usual and went to bed in a dark room. got no sleep it felt as if my head was heavy making the pain much worse on my left side. i later about 9.00 went out to the living room to take a midol the only pain killer sleep aid available. Usually advil liquid gells work effectively and fast. had eatin tocas prior to the headache. But later my headache just got worse. I Ended up vomiting with lots of sweat feeling extremel hot/freezing do to sweat.and dry heaving awhile after with terrible stomach pains. finally pasted out bout 3.00 am. BUT what concerns me is this happens bout every 3-4 months recently, these spells are different then my normal migranes. and i woke up this morning to the same headache but managed to take a midol and now its gone? But i still feel not quite right. ANY HELP would be appreciated. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012