History of intestinal obstruction operation. Prescribed Lesuride, Pentocid, Colospa. Have pain, laziness

My father aged 74,weight 50 has been operated for intestine because of obstruction in 1993. After that we did medication from PGI Chandigarh,the reports were good and Doctor advised to take medicine as Lesuride, Pentocid and Colospa Retard. He is taking medicine continuously, some time he feel pain and laziness. Please advice Sir.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
stop one medicine at a time and wait for a week and see if he feels better