History of hypothyriodism ,asthma, ulmer tendenitus. MRI scan done. Advises?

43yr old female 5'4 195pds and losing. history of hypothyriodism ,asthma, ulmer tendenitus, neck pain with tinglng and numbness down arms and legs. MRI Impressions 1]degenative spodylosis w/mild disc space narrowing at c 5-6 and c6-7 levels with posterior left paracentral disc hernalations noted at both levels indenting the anterior thecal sac w/spinal cord narrowing resulting in mild cord inpengement. 2] Bulging disc at c2-3 thru c4-5 levels indenting the anterior thecal sac with mild spinal carnel narrowing and no cord impingment. 3] Straightening of cervical lordosis with mild cervicothracic sediosis. 4]Lobulated thyroid contour noted incedentally as cliniclly indicaited. fogive spelling i was a dog groomer for 20yrs for a reason .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013