History of hypertension, arrythmia, gallbladder surgery. Have pain in shoulder, neck, arm. Taking Myonal

age 60 yrs old, 5 ft , 132 lbs. medical history: hypertensive, cardiac arrythmia, sgpt 99, sgot 87, gallbladder open surgery due to inflammation but without stone blockaged last oct 0000.
question: I have very painful right shoulder it radiate to my elbow and wrist, up to my right side of my neck whenever I moved my arm. also when i place my right arm on my side it got numb.cannot moved my arm upward ang side ways. taking myonal and tramadol. pain lessen but still there everytime i moved my arm. is it muscle sprain or carpal tunnel disease?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013