History of candida. Ointments not useful. Negative HIV and diabetes test. Help

sir, i am 27 yr old and i am suffering from skin problem looks like candida from past few years. i have consulted many doctors but nothing worked out. they suggested me ointments like H&H dk gel,cadid b cream, keto-B HH zole,seriva and forcan tablet and many more madicene but none of them were useful. and they did HiV test ,Diabetics test all are negetive, if you can help me to get out of this misery i will be thankful to you. waiting for your early response.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013