History of brain tumor surgery. Paralyzed and unconscious due to convulsions. What went wrong?

Hi I am looking for a neuro medical doctor for my father who is paralysed and unconconsious at present due to severe convulsions attacks ,this started when he had his brain tumour surgery in 2006,it was a right frontal bone removal surgery and soon after that he had these seizures an later on turned in to massive which lead him to bedridden and now he has trausteomy pipe through his lungs so he is not able to speak as itss ove rthe vocal code .i want you to suggest and explain what precautions we didn t apply that took him to this stage ?secondly does it happens to every single patient dealing with brain surgery?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013