History of biopsy on the neck, infection, swollen lumph nodes, stress fractures, elevated TSH hormone, neuropathy. Whats the reason?

Not sure if I should take my 14 year old to the doctor or straight to ER . He has a history of a biopsy on his left side of his neck, turned out to be an infection. His lymph nodes have been swollen since Friday on his right side of his neck, he has a history of unknown stress fractures , which have now caused neuropathy, or RSD. At time of fractures they discovered elevated parathyroid levels, but they were not enlarged, then the level later of very low, latest blood work showed TSH hormone slightly elevated.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012