History of acl tear. Heard pop in knee, pain in calf, hip and lower back. Which doctor should I consult?

I have a ten year old small acl tear. Two days ago I took a simple step and heard a pop in my knee . I have been able to walk with the aid of a wrap. The pain began yesterday and is in my calf , hip, and low back. Today I have have also experienced pain in my other knee. I wrapped it too. I don t have insurance and can t afford to go to the wrong doctor first. What type of doctor should I see first? And what is your hypothesis on my condition?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
hello nraphiel, i think you should go for x ray or ct scan , after that you should take advice from ortho specialised