History of UTI. Bloating, cramps, tingling when urinating, blood in urine. What can this be?

Hi ,
I have a history of getting UTI's. I went to my gynocologist a month ago and Had a cytology done and found out I had another UTI. ( i had the cytology done because I had an abnormal pap smear and turns out I have hpv. But besides that she said it was not bad as most cases and she never prescribe me any medication.) I took the medicine for my UTI and drunk cranberry juice. A couple weeks ago I start hurting really bad by my pelvic. I am having bloating and cramps. Frequent urge to go to the bathroom and when I do , it tingles and feels like a relief to urine. But it do not be that much coming out. Just recently, well today after using the bathroom, I wiped and it was a little blood on the tissue. I wanna go to the emergent room but my doctors appointment is in a couple days. What can this be?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013