History of TTP. Serum light chain test normal. B2 microglobulin normal. Likelihood of turning into MM?

Hi and thank you. I m a 44 year old man who had TTP in May of 2007. I recovered from this (thanks G-d) after many, many months of plasmapherisis, rituximab and predinsone. I ve not had a relapse. In October of 2012, my SPEP showed a very, very faint monoclonal protein which is MGUS. We repeated the SPEP on March 1st and it was still labled very, very faint monoclonal protein . We did a free serum light chain test that showed my kappa and Lambda in normal range as well as the kappa/lambda ratio . My B2-Microglobulin was also normal 1,949 . My calcium is normal 9.7, CBC, liver and kidney functions are all perfectly settled in the normal ranges. What s the likelihood in your opinion of this turning into MM or someother type of plasma cell dyscricia? Thanks so much.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013