History of TB cured, chest X-ray shows Fibro Calcific opacities in upper and middle zone, infective etiology. Suggestion?

Hi, I had a TB about 10 yrs back but was cured following the 6 month treatment. However, when i got a chest xray done today the findings still says Fibro Calcific opacities are noted on right upper zone with right hilum pulled up. Few calcific opacities are seen in the left middle zone. Impression: Features may be suggestive of infective etiology ? Pulmonary Koch s . I will appreciate if anyone can explain what does the findings above exactly mean. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013