History of Osgood Slatter syndrome. Bloating, gas after eating, need to pass stools. Groin pain

I have a history of Osgood Slaughter s syndrome and last year my spleen and liver were diagnosed as enlarged on a sonogram and CT scan . Cut to this year where for the past 3 weeks I have been experiencing extreme bloating , gas immediately upon eating as well as the need to have a bowel movement . I have also been going more frequently and they are not normal at all. Very foul smelling. I had another sonogram yesterday and the spleen is larger than the previous measurements taken. Today I began also experiencing groin pain on my right side. I am scheduled for another CT but am miserable and scared.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer