Hip pain, back pain, loss of appetite. Prescribed anti-inflammatory, codamol and tramodol. Sufficient?

Hi, I am a 30 year old male who for the last 6 months or so has been experiencing pain deep in my hip and since Christmas my lower back. After seeing my GP, I was referred to a rheumatologist who advised that I go for an MRI scan . At the time of my appointment she suggested I may have Sacroilitis? I have had my MRI scan two weeks ago and my follow up appointment with the rheumatologist is March 11th. I phone up the rheumatology office and asked for my results to be sent to my GP. The receptionist called from the GP today and said the MRI scan has come back normal and wait to discuss with the rheumatologist on March 11th. Although I am happy that the MRI has come back normal, I am no closer to finding out what the problem is and am worried that no-one is going to help me. I have searched the internet to try to find my symptoms but can t seem to find anything. Below is a list of the pain I am experiencing, any help or suggestions would be highly apreciated: Pain is at it s worst on waking in the morning, in both the hips and lower back. Pain can come and go, I sometime have two days where I feel next to no pain and then it comes back Loss of appetite Constant aching feeling deep down in my hips (not muscular) I have been prescribed all different types of anti-inflamitorys but none of them seem to help. I have had blood test that have also come back negative. I am currently taking Co-codamol and Tramadol which seems to help numb the pain alittle This is really getting me down, and any help or advise you can give me would mean so much Thank you for taking time to read my post Alan
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013