Hip injury, discomfort on walking, broken movable bone. How to cure my injury?

I was skateboarding Today and I fell on the right side of my hip, and since then. When i move my right leg. A bone on the side of my hip moves around uncomfortably. I can manage to walk, but the pain is quite uncomfortable. I am not sure what bone is moving around, but it is closest to the skin, directly on the right side of my hip. And has barely any muscle covering it. I am hoping that this injury is fixable, and I would like to know if there is anything I can do to fix my hip. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012