Hip bones wide, curvy. Can I go for bone grafting or total bone replacement?

hello doctor, i am male ,23yrs facing a strange hip bones are too wide (not fat) waist is of 35 inches and the hip bone below it is around 38 - 39 inches .,.....its not wide wide but it is curvy too....this makes me really worried ... :( ...what can i do about my prob... i want to change its size and shape...because of this i look totally out of shape... because of this i look like broad in size.. .:( ....can i change my bone shape through surgery (like bone grafting or total bone replacement) ...pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012