High uric acid levels, toe pain, relives with zyloric. Permanent remedy?

I have problem of high uric acid since last 1.5 years with pain on left foot toe . the pain is bearable. it subsides when i take zyloric 100.but after 3 month or so the uric acid level increases again with pain. Kindly help me to get over the problem completely. My Blood sugar level remain little high, i don t take any sugar medicine,and i have modified my diet to exclude red meat,sea food,Alcohol in very limited quantity, palak, tomato, pulses etc
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012