High pulse rate and blood pressure, swollen feet, feels fatigue, high glucose level, antibiotic test done. Suggestion?

I am doing a class project were I have to find out what is wrong with my fake patient and I have not been able to find anyone that can put all my symptoms together. My patient is a female at 35 years of age 5` 11 and weighs 240. she has a high pulse as well as high blood pressure. She says she is fatigue , she has swollen feet and a constant thirst. Her urine test yield that her glucose level was high and has a specific gravity of .35 g/ml. I did an antibiotics test and Tetracycline had a inhibition zone of 3.6 cm, Bacitracin 1.2 cm, penicillin 1 cm and Erythromycin had a inhibition zone of zero.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012