High intracranial pressure. Nose bleed. Taking Diamox. Need for concern?

My son was diagnosed with an high intracranial pressure of 41 on Thursday. They drained it to a 22, diagnosed him with idiopathic intracranial hypertension , and sent us home. When we originally went to the hospital one of the symptoms that was different from the migraine diagnosis that he was originally given a couple weeks prior was a nose bleed . Was that a coincidence or a sign of the increasing pressure? He is on diamox, but again woke up this morning with a nose bleed. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013