High heartbeat rate, extremely bad migraines, black outs, vomitting. What could this be?

For the past year or so, at certain random times I notice my heart beating very hard, to where I can see it. I found that this may be do to my blood pressure , also for the past 5 years I get extremely bad migraines Which start with me blacking out badly until I can hardly see and then the migraine kicks in making it almost impossible for me to do anything because it hurts so bad, and after a while I start throwing up, what could these problems be? Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013